For the finishing of any existing basement or attic, see below for permit submittal requirements and for general construction information. This permit type does not include review for any structural changes (see Alteration
for more information).
- Permit Application Packet (PDF) - The documents below have been combined into one PDF file.
- Permit Application
- Building Site and Utility Data Worksheet
- Water Service and Meter Worksheet
- Tree Protection Agreement
- Fire Protection – Letter of Understanding (separate Fire Protection permit required if there is an existing fire protection system)
- Contractor of Record (Contractor License Requirements/Contractor License Application)
Application Fees & Deposits
- Building Construction and Inspection Fee - $280 (Additional fees may be assessed for extraordinary plumbing and electrical work)
- Permit Application Deposit - $100 (Maximum amount due at time of permit submission)
- Additional fees may apply at time of permit pick-up
Drawing Requirements (To Be Submitted With Permit Application)
Construction Submittal Requirements
The following apply during the course of construction: