Voting & Voter Services
The next election is the June 28, 2022, Gubernatorial Election.
The Gubernatorial Election is not just to vote for the Governor and Lt. Governor. It also includes Illinois Senator, Attorney General, Secretary of State, Comptroller, Treasurer and U.S. Representatives, State Senators, State Representatives and various Cook County Elected Offices. Click HERE to see the list.
Registering to Vote
Voters living in Northbrook must register to vote with the Cook County Clerk’s Office.
There are four ways to register to vote:
- Register online. Visit the Cook County Clerk’s Office website (by Sunday, June 12, 2022)
- Register at Village Hall. Voter registration forms are available at Village Hall, 1225 Cedar, and can be filled out during regular business hours (by Tuesday, May 31, 2022)
- Grace Period Registration. Grace period registration and voting extends the registration and voting period to the Monday before an election. Guidelines limit when and where grace period registrants can vote.
- Election Day Registration. On Election Day, voters who are not registered to vote can register and vote at their home precinct only. Voters planning to register to vote or update their address on Election Day MUST bring two pieces of identification to register, one with a current address.
To vote early, voters must visit one of Cook County’s early voting centers, including Northbrook Village Hall. All registered Cook County voters are eligible to vote at a Cook County early voting center. The Cook County Clerk’s Office offers additional information regarding early voting centers. Visit Cook County’s website to find Early Voting sites and your Election Day polling place.
Early Voting is taking place at Northbrook Village Hall from Monday, June 13, through Monday, June 27, during the following hours:
- Monday-Saturday, June 13-18 9am-5pm
- Sunday, June 19 10am-4pm
- Monday-Saturday, June 20-25 9am-5pm
- Sunday, June 26 10am-4pm
- Monday, June 27 9am-5pm
Vote by Mail
Election Day Voting
Election Day is Tuesday, June 28. Voting on Election Day is 6am-7pm.
On Election Day, voters must vote at their precinct’s voting location. Some locations of the voting precincts for Election Day have changed - Northbrook Village Hall is not an Election Day polling place for this election. Enter your address here to find your polling place.
See the full list of polling places on the Cook County Clerk's website (find precincts under listing for “Northfield Township”).