Voting & Voter Services
The next election is the April 4, 2023, Consolidated Election. Northbrook Village Hall is not an Election Day voting precinct. Find your location here.
Registering to Vote
Voters living in Northbrook must register to vote with the Cook County Clerk’s Office.
There are four ways to register to vote:
- Register online. Visit the Cook County Clerk’s Office website (by Sunday, March 19, 2023)
- Register at Village Hall. Voter registration forms are available at Village Hall, 1225 Cedar, and can be filled out during regular business hours (by Tuesday, March 7, 2023)
- Grace Period Registration. Grace period registration and voting extends the registration and voting period to the Monday before an election. Guidelines limit when and where grace period registrants can vote.
- Election Day Registration. On Election Day, voters who are not registered to vote can register and vote at their home precinct only. Voters planning to register to vote or update their address on Election Day MUST bring two pieces of identification to register, one with a current address.
To vote early, voters must visit one of Cook County’s early voting centers, including Northbrook Village Hall. All registered Cook County voters are eligible to vote at a Cook County early voting center. The Cook County Clerk’s Office offers additional information regarding early voting centers. Visit Cook County’s website to find Early Voting sites and your Election Day polling place.
Early Voting is taking place at Northbrook Village Hall from Monday, March 20, through Monday, April 3, 2023, during the following hours:
- Monday-Saturday, March 20 - 25 9am-5pm
- Sunday, March 26 10am-4pm
- Monday-Saturday, March 27 - April 1 9am-5pm
- Sunday, April 2 10am-4pm
- Monday, April 3 9am-5pm
Vote by Mail
Any registered Cook County voter may request a mail ballot. The Cook County Clerk’s Office offers additional details including the application deadline and an online application.
Election Day Voting
Election Day is Tuesday, April 4. Voting on Election Day is 6am-7pm. (Village Hall is NOT a Voting Precinct)
On Election Day, voters must vote at their precinct’s voting location. Some locations of the voting precincts for Election Day have changed - Northbrook Village Hall is not an Election Day polling place for this election. Enter your address here to find your polling place. Voters can also view their ballots in advance here.
See the full list of polling places on the Cook County Clerk's website (find precincts under listing for “Northfield Township”).
Election Day Results
The Cook County Clerk’s Office begins reporting results after the polls close on Election Day. See the current results here.
For more information on election results and data, visit the Cook County Clerk’s Office website.