Voting & Voter Services
The next election is March 19, 2024, Presidential Primary Election. More information will be added to this page as it becomes available.
March 19 Election Details
- The March 2024 election is on March 19.
- The last day for to register to vote by online application is on March 3
- Early voting is from March 4 until March 18.
- The last day to request a mail ballot is on March 14 and must be postmarked by election day on March 19.
Northbrook Village Hall is not an Election Day voting precinct. Find your location here.
Registering to Vote
Voters living in Northbrook must register to vote with the Cook County Clerk’s Office.
There are four ways to register to vote:
- Register online. Visit the Cook County Clerk’s Office website.
- Register at Village Hall. Voter registration forms are available at Village Hall, 1225 Cedar, and can be filled out during regular business hours.
- Grace Period Registration. Grace period registration and voting extends the registration and voting period to the Monday before an election. Guidelines limit when and where grace period registrants can vote.
- Election Day Registration. On Election Day, voters who are not registered to vote can register and vote at their home precinct only. Voters planning to register to vote or update their address on Election Day MUST bring two pieces of identification to register, one with a current address.
To vote early, voters must visit one of Cook County’s early voting centers, including Northbrook Village Hall. All registered Cook County voters are eligible to vote at a Cook County early voting center. The Cook County Clerk’s Office offers additional information regarding early voting centers. Visit Cook County’s website for more information on Early Voting sites and your Election Day polling place for the March 19, 2024 Presidential Primary Election.
Any registered Cook County voter may request a mail ballot. The Cook County Clerk’s Office offers additional details including the application deadline and an online application.
Election Day Voting
The Next Election Day is Tuesday, March 19, 2024. Voting on Election Day is 6am-7pm. (Village Hall is NOT a Voting Precinct)
On Election Day, voters must vote at their precinct’s voting location. Some locations of the voting precincts for Election Day have changed - Northbrook Village Hall is not an Election Day polling place for this election. Enter your address here to find your polling place. Voters can also view their ballots in advance here.
See the full list of polling places on the Cook County Clerk's website (find precincts under listing for “Northfield Township”).
Election Day Results
The Cook County Clerk’s Office begins reporting results after the polls close on Election Day. See the current results here.
For more information on election results and data, visit the Cook County Clerk’s Office website.