A permit is required for the demolition of a swimming pool. Please see below for permit submittal requirements and for general construction information.
- Swimming Pool Demolition Packet - The documents below have been combined into one PDF file.
- Building Permit Application
- Tree Protection Agreement
- Swimming Pool Demolition Information
Application Fees & Deposits (Due at Time of Permit Pick-Up)
- Building Construction and Inspection Fees - $65
- Right of Way Damage Deposit and Demolition Escrow - $500
- Additional fees may apply at time of permit pick-up
Please consult the permit application packet for more information.
- Rough-in inspection: Pool deck, sides, and floor must be broken up and all electrical and plumbing connections be disconnected at points of origin
- Final inspection: Fill the swimming pool with earth backfill and restore grading with sod or seed